JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma required. College is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the quality field.
- Basic computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, and web-based applications.
- Ability to successfully complete the in-house ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training program.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 concepts a plus.
- Ability to learn process improvement methodology and application.
- Working knowledge quality and manufacturing principles, theories and concepts.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management, customers, and suppliers.
- Leadership skills to make decisions with sound judgment and guide day-to-day operations successfully.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and interpret customer requirements and specifications.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0_
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0_
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for
defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer