JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required; bachelors degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three years of retail sales experience and/or training and demonstrated managerial skills required; inventory, merchandising and marketing experience in a high volume sales environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications such as MS Word and Excel and proficiency in internet/web site navigation
- Possess desire to provide exceptional customer service, improve overall sales, and reduce costs
- Must possess strong organizational, mathematical and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability; proficiency in reading and interpreting monthly/annual Profit & Loss Statements
- Ability to establish, implement, and achieve performance goals
- Ability to actively support the mission of Envision
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 2-10
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 1
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer