JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years previous experience as an estimator required; prior experience in printing industry preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must possess a strong understanding of a print production based environment, and have proficient knowledge of estimating software, pre-flight procedures, paper products and various print and bindery equipment, and mailing processes.
- Exemplary customer service skills with the ability to deal effectively with external public and internal staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail and figures. Job requires multi-tasking, prioritizing tasks and working independently.
- Ability to manage time and work within sensitive deadlines.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer