JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business required.
- Minimum of 4 years general accounting experience required.
- 2+ years previous experience with ERP accounting/reporting systems required.
- Experience, knowledge and training in financial statement analysis and forecasting required.
- Advanced skills in MicroSoft Excel (formulas, functions, tables, etc.).
- Highly proficient in MicroSoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with ERP accounting/reporting systems.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to make recommendations to remediate issues.
- Ability to initiate, plan, and manage projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects at one time.
- Ability to work independently or in collaboration with team members.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer