JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree required
Experience: Minimum of 5 years project management experience, preferably in manufacturing operations
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills are required with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams as well as strong presentation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and business development
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Results-oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively
- Strong ability to articulate process logic and technical concepts including building and delivery of technical presentations.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members capabilities and skill sets
- Ability to leverage technology to create active collaborative workspace
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated professional who works well in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer