QUALIFICATIONS-JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience: Minimum 1-year or more experience in a production environment preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a plus.
- Possess a good work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions and duties as assigned, while working with all DLB employees as a team.
- Good manual dexterity is required and some lifting will be needed.
- Reading comprehension skills to understand written instructions, manuals, and work orders.
- Mathematical skill to perform basic calculations.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and even-tempered.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Requires a sighted individual or a high in sight person that can determine color differences, dimensional differences and molding inconsistencies and imperfections between various parts.
- Understanding the ISO 9001 inspection standard or equivalent is a plus. This will also be helpful for determining and recording Root-cause, Preventative and Corrective Actions and working with the team to resolve these issues that may come up during production.
- Should be able to read/write the English language.
- Inspector should have some computer skills with the ability to see/read/manipulate a computer screen to help monitor the machine activity.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0_
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0_
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
__ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or products, documentation, or facilities.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
__ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer