JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelor`s degree in Facilities Management, Business Management, Engineering or related field preferred, or combination of education and related experience required.
Experience: Minimum of 5 to 8 years professional experience in facility maintenance, and 2 to 3 years in a managerial role required; experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of building operations management, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and grounds maintenance.
- Familiarity with government regulations as it relates building oversight, transportation and food safety.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel to all Envision facilities or other destinations as needed.
- Certified Facility Manager credential a plus.
- Must maintain a current forklift certification.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 2
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 1
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
X Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer