See all jobs in Wichita KS
Click Here to Apply for this position
Job Location: Wichita, KS
The Senior Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all customer needs are promptly addressed by responding to customers requests, orders, inquiries and concerns in a timely and accurate manner, while exercising the highest level of customer service and quality. In addition, the Senior Customer Care Specialist actively trains and develops the Customer Care Specialists.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Serves customers through a variety of mediums including but not limited to telephone, emails, web-forms, web chats, and in-person.
- Responds to customer inquiries and questions according to outlined procedures.
- Handles customer complaints using outlined procedures.
- Troubleshoots problems with customers according to outlined procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service to customers with a high degree of product and service knowledge to meet standards and goals specified by clients.
- The ability to assist with training and be aware of their own performance, tracking the responses from the learners and providing feedback/ results to management team.
- Safety - demonstrates a commitment to the overall safety of the workplace environment and to promoting a safety culture.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college coursework preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2-4 years previous customer service or call center experience required; customer service training experience preferred.
- Proficient in computer technology (Word, Excel) and assistive technology (JAWS, Window Eyes, ZoomText)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are crucial.
- Must be team oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure in a fast paced contact center environment.
- Possess exceptional customer service problem solving and decision making aptitude.
- Takes initiative and works independently.
- Demonstrates leadership potential by assisting others and promoting a positive work environment.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer