JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in business administration or related field preferred; however a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
- Minimum of 5 years business development or sales experience.
- Demonstrated consistent success managing multiple accounts or relationships while meeting and exceeding target goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; proficiency in customer relationship management software preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of local, state and federal government.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects while working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills and ability to negotiate with all levels of management.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining productive and positive relationships while representing the mission of Envision.
- Must be highly organized; attention to detail is a must.
- Must be self-disciplined, motivated, and able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Total commitment and effort required to meet and exceed assigned forecasted sales and team objectives.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on client and office demands.
- Ability to travel 60% of the time in the field with customers (both air and driving travel).
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; reviewing contracts, etc.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer