JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years warehouse experience, including 2 years of inventory control experience. Minimum of 3 years in management required.
- Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Office Suite as well as inventory/warehouse management and distribution system.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Ability to coach, be a team leader and motivate subordinate staff.
- Possess critical thinking and complex problem solving skills.
- Root cause analysis mindset and/or facilitation experience.
- Must be able to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of external and internal customers and have strong communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to drive a forklift/stock picker.
- Ability to work varied hours.
Licenses/Certifications: Must possess a valid State of Texas Drivers License.
Must maintain a current forklift certification.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 20
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
_X_ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer