JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma required; some college coursework preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of previous desktop publishing experience required.
- Advanced computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Windows OS; basic knowledge of the internet.
- Excellent typing, spelling, written and oral communication skills.
- Variable data entry and pre-press knowledge helpful.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good aptitude for figures and detailed recordkeeping practices.
- Ability to work independently with periodic consultation/direction.
- Ability to adapt to deadlines and changing priorities.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.