JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, computer information systems or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 - 7 years experience in an application development and support environment.
- Experience as Microsoft SQL Server developer
- Strong knowledge of SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions, and best practices
- Atlas (or similar BI tools) experience is a plus
- Experience with .net (C# and VB.net)
- Experience with Classic asp
- Experience with complex web applications in a multi-vendor cloud environment
- Demonstrated ability to utilize structured methodologies to support tasks
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the SQL environment/infrastructure and be able to identify and resolve complex challenges associated with the architecture.
- Maintains and demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of program definition, documentation and testing.
- Ability to assist with technology planning through ongoing research and education.
- Demonstrated ability to define and analyze issues, develop and present recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Must be able to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work in an effective manner with external and internal customers.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer