JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business or related field preferred; High School Diploma required
Experience: Three to four years experience in a Human Resource and/or Recruiter role; non-profit experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all time.
- Strong ability to work with all levels of employees
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Ability to initiate process improvements and manage multiple tasks
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deadlines
- Maintain high level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to:
- Work well under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Work in a team oriented and collaborative environment
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Handle data with confidentiality
- PHR certification preferred
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
_X__ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer