QUALIFICATIONS-JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Exceptional communication skill is of utmost importance. Should be able to listen attentively to customers/senders to avoid unnecessary errors in posting of mails.
- To be good at counting and recording. Basic math skill is necessary.
- Must be very fast at sorting mails.
- Good organizational skills is required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines with regards to posting or dissemination of mails and packages.
- Must pass drug test and background checks before employment.
- Proficient knowledge in mailroom equipment, UPS, FedEx, USPS programs and equipment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook a plus.
- Familiar with disability-related issues, services/resources, accommodations a plus
- Possess a good work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions and duties as assigned, while working with all DLB employees as a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and even-tempered.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Licenses/Certifications: Must maintain a current background security check.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: __0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: __0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
__ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
__ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer