JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience: 2-years experience using Microsoft products required, experience using WMS and RF scanning or other mobile devices. 2-years experience in picking and loading.
- Dependable, punctual and self-motivated with ability to work independently with consultation/direction.
- Must possess good organizational skills, attention-to-detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and oral communication abilities.
- Knowledge of truck lines, transportation regulations, material handling, warehousing and shipping principles.
- Good math skills as well problem solving skills and ability to seek solutions which are not readily apparent in order to ensure reliable execution.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels.
- Punctuality and accuracy in execution of transactions, data maintenance and other job responsibilities
- Ability to analyze and monitor data in information systems (e.g., AX, SAP, MAS 500) to identify schedule/material discrepancies, inventory errors and other issues.
- General understanding of inventory management principles (safety stock, JIT, FIFO/FEFO, etc.).
- Working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Possess a positive work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions.
- Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- Work under general supervision.
Licenses/Certifications: Must maintain a current Forklift/PIT Certification if operating a powered industrial truck.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
_X_ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
____ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
__X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
__X_ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer