JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (List as required or preferred)
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 3-4 years experience in a warehouse environment with a proven attendance record.
- 1-2 years experience in a leadership role, warehouse environment preferred.
- Two years experience using Microsoft products required. Experience using Microsoft AX preferred.
- Knowledge of truck lines and transportation guidelines.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Math and computer skills necessary to create and/or update documents and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of operational processes, systems, tools, and workflow for assigned area.
- Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment.
- Current valid drivers license required.
- Must maintain a current forklift certification.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X__ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
X__ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X__ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
X__ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer