JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; related college course work preferred.
- 2 years experience in Lead/Supervisory or equivalent role preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the quality field.
- ISO 9001 experience preferred
- Computer skills necessary to operate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web-based applications.
- Understanding of process improvement methodology and application.
- Understanding of quality and manufacturing principles, theories and concepts.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management, regulatory agencies, customers, and suppliers.
- Leadership skills to make decisions with sound judgment and guide day-to-day operations successfully.
- Ability to work without significant direction, and exercise considerable latitude in decision making and determining technical objectives of assignments.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 4
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply for this position
Envision, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer