JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with the responsibilities of production, purchasing, inventory and production control, and warehouse/shipping and receiving, including a minimum of 5 years in an executive leadership role required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Sound administrative skills, well-developed management skills, high principles and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Participative management style; advocates team concept.
- Ability to project a positive image to peers and subordinates, and to the customers we serve.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful and mature.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognize and support the organizations preferences and priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: TBD
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: TBD
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arms reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.