Automotive Technology Teacher
Elkhart Area Career Center
2017 - 2018 School Year
This posting will expire when filled.
- Hold, or be willing to obtain, a Workplace Specialist License granted by the Indiana Department of Education in Automotive Service Technology, AND
- Possess necessary certifications or credentials required for the teaching of Automotive Service Technology, AND
- 5 years of work experience directly related to Automotive Service Technology.
- The ability to develop curriculum that is task oriented and be able to evaluate students progress via written assessments as well as hands on skills based performance measures.
- Possess a working relationship with local and surrounding Automotive Service Technology providers.
Per training and experience
If you are not currently an employee of the Elkhart Schools and you don`t have a recent application on file with us, please complete an application through our online application process.
If you have an application on file that`s less than one year old, simply complete the Position Request Form below to request that you be added to the list of candidates. (We will use your existing application if it is less than one year old.)
Position Request Form
If you are a current ECS employee and are interested in this job, you should file a request for transfer or promotion form as soon as possible. It is recommended that you provide supporting documentation, such as a current resume, letters of recommendation, list of references and a cover letter to the personnel department.
Request for Transfer/Promotion Form (Current ECS Employees Only)
ELKHART COMMUNITY SCHOOLS - AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The Elkhart Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, religion, handicap, age, national origin, or disability.
How To Apply:
Elkhart Community Schools