Bearon Manufacturing is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer Manager to join our team in Landisville, PA! In this role you will plan, organize, and direct engineering to meet Bearons objectives. You will work closely with the Operations Team to coordinate manufacturing processes in a machine shop. Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods using knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards. Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency. Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs. Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements. Bachelors degree in engineering and/or related work experience is a plus.
- Communicates directly with the engineering and operations team.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to insure manufacturability of product.
- Coordinate project needs with sales and operations as necessary to ensure success of project launch and process methods.
- Participate in the generation of new designs from concept, taking into consideration manufacturability and cost.
- Support standard product lines and job-shop type work.
- Provide leadership to operatives and other engineering staff in continuous improvement efforts.
- Monitor key performance metrics, analyze data by applying statistical tools and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer drawings
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as Algebra, Trigonometry, and Geometry a plus.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Communicate effectively with both written and oral skills
- Strong desire to be on the shop floor
- Ability to coach and mentor others on the support team.
The Dixon Group is committed to protecting the privacy rights of its employees and job applicants to the fullest extent required by applicable law. To that end, personal information will be collected solely for those legitimate business purposes recognized by law, and then maintained in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to document retention requirements. The Dixon Group does not sell personal information to third parties, and does not share such personal information with third parties except when authorized by law to do so (e.g., in response to a lawful subpoena; mandatory tax reporting; etc.)
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
Manufacturing experience in a machine shop
Designing and Drafting experience
CNC Operator / Programming experience
5 years: Machine shop experience
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
The Dixon Group
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.