We are looking for an Executive Admin to join our team in Chestertown. The role will provide support to the executive team, handling a wide variety of projects and assignments. Responsibilities include organizing and assisting with corporate events, maintaining schedules and calendars, prepare and manage correspondences, data entry, and additional support as needed.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Strong computer skills (proficient in all Microsoft Office applications)
- Data entry; maintain databases; gather data and prepare reports from various sources
- Organize and assist with corporate events
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and track results
- Book travel for the executive team
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Trustworthy - confidentiality is key to the role and this person must be reliable and trusted
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented, personable, friendly, and professional demeanor
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Associates or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.