Dixon is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chestertown, MD!
The Customer Service Representative team provides world-class service to both external and internal customers. Responsibilities include order entry, resolving product or service issues, coordinating with specialists for quotes and inquiries, and following up with customers after the sale. Additional responsibilities include accounts receivable functions, customer invoicing, file maintenance, and various special projects as needed. Previous customer service or administrative experience with strong organizational skills preferred. Associate`s or Bachelor`s degree preferred.
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Accounts receivable functions
- Manage customer invoicing
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills; must be a good active listener
- Strong problem-solving and critical- thinking skills
- Strong ability to handle challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and other software programs
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
2-3 years: Customer Service/ Administrative Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.