Buck Company is looking to fill a Heat-Treating Operator position, located in Quarryville, PA. As a Heat-Treating Operator, you are responsible for quenching castings and age ovens to ensure casting`s mechanical properties are within quality requirements and customer`s specifications as identified on the OMS/work instruction or shop card traveler.
At Buck Company, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nation`s heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Verify melt numbers on parts, traveler, and test bars are consistent and accurate
- Solution Heat Treat perform start-up, operation, shut down, and quench
- Age Ovens perform start-up, operation, and shut down
- Operate a lift truck
- Operate an overhead crane
- Do furnace checks in Non-Ferrous and Ferrous Departments
- Load the heat treat baskets
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to efficiently work within a team-based environment
- Ability to comprehend instructions and accept coaching and mentoring
- Ability to safely and successfully perform job functions consistent with Buck Company safety policy
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance and work flexible hours
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs. during a shift
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all team members
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.