Dixon is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chestertown, MD!
The Customer Service Representative team provides world-class service to both external and internal customers. Responsibilities include order entry, resolving product or service issues, coordinating with resource groups to answer inquiries and generate quotes, and following up with customers throughout the sales process. Additional responsibilities include interacting with vendors, working closely with outside sales team and production team, file maintenance, and various special projects as needed. This role is required to interact between any combination of engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, outside sales, distributors and end users throughout the product sales cycle. Previous customer service or administrative experience and or previous manufacturing experience with strong organizational skills preferred. A strong mechanical or technical aptitude would be an asset. Associate`s or Bachelor`s degree preferred.
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Answer and respond to incoming email and phone requests
- Provide technical support for DSP responsible products to customers, as well as general customer service group
- Generate quotes and orders for special or made to order products
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills; must be a good active listener
- Strong problem-solving and critical- thinking skills
- Mechanical or technical aptitude is a plus
- Strong ability to handle challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and other software programs
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Associates or better.
1-3 years: Manufacturing, maintenance or mechanical
2-3 years: Customer Service/ Administrative
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.