Dixon is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our team in Chestertown, MD.
This person will plan and coordinate customer order processing, direct inside sales, and maintain effective customer relations. Manage order-processing activities to ensure that customer product and replacement orders are filled accurately and in a timely manner. Implement procedures and provide guidance to ensure that customer inquiries and complaints are handled and processed in accordance with organizational objectives. Develop and implement operating systems and procedures for the department. Assist in responding to email and phone inquiries, providing quotes, entering orders, resolving product or service issues, and contributing to the overall team efforts to take care of our customers. Associates` degree and five years of supervisory experience required.
- Supervise inside sales team of 7-15 people, coach and assist in performance management, staffing, etc.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to Customer Service team members
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures for customer service
- Resolve product or service issues and complaints with customers
- Regularly communicate with team members to ensure goal completion
- Enter orders and quotes and offer product knowledge support both internally and externally
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent customer service and management skills
- Effective coaching and leadership ability
- Ability to remove obstacles for team members
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries efficiently
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to empathize with both customers and team members
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google applications, and various other programs
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
5 years: Manager/Supervisor
8-10 years: Customer Service/ Inside Sales
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.