Dixon is looking for a Export Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chestertown, MD! This position provides superior customer service to foreign customers, as well as our foreign affiliates. Responsibilities include email correspondence with internal and external customers, completing weekly shipments with required export documentation, resolving product or service issues by clarifying the customers request, selecting and explaining the best solution for the customer and Dixon and following up to ensure resolution. The candidate must have a strong attention to detail, be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Other responsibilities include file maintenance and complying with international compliance regulations.
- Provide support to both internal and external customers
- Communicate via email to both internal and external customers
- Complete and maintain export shipping documentation
- Organize and complete documentation for weekly shipments to foreign affiliates
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills; must be a good active listener
- Strong problem-solving and critical- thinking skills
- Strong ability to handle challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and other software programs
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
2-3 years: Customer Service/ Administrative Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.