KRM Construction is looking for a Laborer to join their team in Chestertown, MD! This position requires some construction background or a person with the right drive and willingness to learn the trade. You will be working on various job sites throughout the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware in all types of weather and must be able to stand most of the shift as well as be able to use and pick up a variety of hand and power tools and construction materials. Must be able to follow directions and have attention to detail. Experience preferred but not necessary. High school diploma required.
- Knowledge of how to operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, etc. preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of how to clean and prepare job sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding preferred but not required.
- Assist craft workers with residential and commercial framing
- Willingness to learn the construction trade
- Basic carpentry tasks
- Basic math skills
- Use measuring tools
- Clean debris, rubble and other waste materials
- Be able to work outside in all types of weather
- Be able to lift up to 70 pounds
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
High School or better.
1-3 years: Construction
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.