Dixon Quick Coupling is looking for a Product Specialist to join our team! The Product Specialist will be responsible for growing sales and customer relationships for the Quick Coupling division in assigned regions. This person will promote our broad product offering, providing market based solutions to our customers while providing excellent customer service that supports our customers before, during, and after the sale. This individual will execute sales programs within assigned regions while educating customers on available services, supplies, prices, and new products. Person will be required to regularly visit distributors, end users, and OEM`s, planning activities weekly/monthly based on need. Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time. Expect both car and air travel.
- Create and deliver product presentations and trainings to distributors and end users
- Maintain and grow customer relationships within assigned regions
- Carry out sales programs and initiatives
- Plan sales activities on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Properly document all activity in Salesforce.com
- Support product development efforts working with end users and OEMs
- New market analysis and development
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Person must be able to think mechanically (mechanical aptitude; vision of how things work)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to listen and interpret customer needs and provide sales solutions
- Ability to establish and build relationships with customers
- Self starter. Highly motivated.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: Outside sales experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.