Buck Company, located in Quarryville, PA, is searching for a motivated, dependable, and ambitious individual to join our team as an Annealing Operator. The Annealing Operator is responsible for operating heat treat and age ovens to ensure castings mechanical properties are within quality requirements and customers specifications as identified on the OMS/work instruction or shop card traveler.
At Buck Company, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify melt numbers on parts, traveler, and test bars are consistent and accurate
- Solution Heat Treat perform start-up, operation, shut down, and quench
- Age Ovens perform start-up, operation, and shut down
- Brinell perform surface prep, use of tester and reading indents
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to efficiently work within a team-based environment
- Ability to comprehend instructions and accept coaching and mentoring
- Ability to safely and successfully perform job functions consistent with Buck Company safety policy
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs. during a shift
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all team members
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.