Buck Company is looking for a Foundry Engineer to join our team in Quarryville, PA! This person will define the casting production process and time required to modify designs of existing and new products and schedule accordingly. They will also interface with the manufacturing departments, as well as customers on development of products. A Bachelor`s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred. Must have 1 - 3 years of progressive experience in engineering design and/or development.
- Lead the review of engineering designs prior to the release to manufacture
- Analyze products returned from the field to determine the source of the problem
- Define processes, select materials and provide analysis in the improvement of products and processes
- Interface with purchasing and vendors in the selection and approval of component parts and assemblies; construct and test prototype components or assemblies as required in the development and approval process
- Prepare written documentation of processes, material requirements, test results and project activity as required
- Provide engineering support to sales/marketing, manufacturing, and customers on new and existing products and processes
- Consult with customer representatives to discuss product requirements and specifications when design or manufacturing problems are involved
- Simplify product designs for improved and manufacturability and reduce cost without compromising product quality and function
- Perform any and all other job related tasks as assigned
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to supervise and coordinate the activities within a department
- Must have training and/or experience in basic mechanical or electrical troubleshooting
- Must have the ability to create drawings, models, and assemblies on CAD software
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Bachelors or better in Electrical Engineering.
Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering.
1-3 years: Engineering design and/or development
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.