Dixon is looking for an EDI/B2B/Integration Specialist to join our team in Chestertown, MD! Come work at a values-driven company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished IT professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with all areas of the EDI/B2B process, from onboarding new trading partners and mapping transactions, to building and tweaking business processes, as well as troubleshooting and solving problems. You will also have the opportunity to assist in building process flows to integrate enterprise content management into our proprietary business system.
- Onboard new trading partners and work with existing trading partners to ensure the flow of electronic data between Dixon systems and our customers and suppliers systems.
- Create and update maps, code lists, business processes and connectivity in IBM Sterling Integrator
- Generate, install and replace SSL and trusted security certificates for connectivity purposes
- Communicate with internal customers and external trading partners
- Troubleshoot and resolve EDI/B2B issues related to transactions and ERP integration, business processes and connectivity.
- Document processes, process flows and changes
- Assist with transaction and document integration activities
- Assist with enterprise content management processes and workflows
- Knowledge of EDI/B2B systems and processes, preferably IBM Sterling Integrator or Gentran, or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of SQL: queries, SSIS, etc.
- Familiar with basic networking, security and connectivity protocols
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and coworkers
- Positive can-do attitude
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
1 year: EDI/B2B environment
2-5 years: IT related field
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.