Power House is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Owings Mills, MD!
The Customer Service Representative will provide superior customer service to both external and internal customers. Responsibilities include servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, establishing new accounts by calling on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. Previous customer service or sales experience with strong organizational skills preferred. Experience with shipping software is a plus!
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Manage customer invoicing
- Attend trade shows and conduct live demonstrations
- Network and build customer base
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be a good listener
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, but have a sense of urgency
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries efficiently and prioritize requests
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office and various software programs
- Ability to travel to customers and trade shows as needed
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
2-3 years: Customer Service/ Administrative Experience
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.