Dixon Sanitary is looking for a Sales Marketing Specialist to join our team in Pewaukee, WI! We are looking for an individual with relationship building skills and the ability to contribute to the strategic direction and execution of marketing initiatives for the Dixon Sanitary product line. They will promote our broad product offering, providing marketing solutions to our customers. This person must be able to successfully manage a variety of projects as well as build and maintain positive relationships with cross-functional internal partners, remote stakeholders, and subject matter experts such as engineers or technical sales specialists. The person in this role will interact frequently with on-site and remote stakeholders. Exceptional communication is required. 5-10 years of experience in marketing for technical products in the hygienic equipment industry preferred.
- Foster relationship between division and Dixon Group marketing and oversee project execution
- Serve as division expert and/or point person for Sanitary product presentation on US website
- Project manager for website projects, literature needs, product launches, product photography and videos. Coordinates resources with the Dixon Group marketing team to support the needs of Sanitary division.
- Primary point person for Affiliated Distributers (AD) ecommerce program- collaborate with AD staff to ensure best presentation of Sanitary products in the AD channel.
- Coordinate with Dixon marketing team to gather assets needed to take advantage of opportunities that arise through AD.
- Leads quote follow-up
- Supply marketing materials and solutions to customers to help support our brand on their sales materials.
- Lead market research for new product development and new product buyouts.
- Collaborate with sales to create product presentations and trainings for use with distributors and end users.
- Trade show champion for division
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be a good listener
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, but have a sense of urgency
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office and various software programs
- Ability to update Web content as necessary
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Bachelors or better in Business Admin.
Bachelors or better in Communication.
Bachelors or better in Marketing.
5-10 years: Marketing for technical products
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.