Dixon is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support our national accounts. This role is based out of Chestertown, MD and will serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts. Responsibilities include generating and distributing monthly reports to customers, analyzing reports and conducting research to identify opportunities for sales growth, and working closely with our IT and Accounting teams to set up E-Commerce accounts and troubleshoot any issues. Ideal candidate must be professional with strong communication skills and proven ability to manage conflict.
- Manage programs for key sales accounts and catalog houses. Act as primary point of contact, generate and distribute reports, troubleshoot issues.
- Provide support for customers and coordinate with IT and Accounting teams to set up e-commerce.
- Manage online ordering discount/rebate program by analyzing reporting, determining why orders may not qualify for certain discounts, and setting standards to streamline processes.
- Research customers to identify opportunities for additional business.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data and create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Strong logical thinking skills and effective process development to ensure efficient operations
- Self-directed with strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Tableau & Salesforce
- Proven track record of working with Excel preparing and analyzing data to provide key business insights
- Outgoing team player with a positive attitude
- Negotiation skills are a plus
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
3 years: Sales
3 years: Customer service
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.