A quality inspector with Hydrasearch works across all our business functions to maintain the highest of standards. We work with critical suppliers to the United States military branches where quality is paramount. The right candidate will have a passion for learning and be highly detail oriented. The ability to work with manufacturing, purchasing, assembly, shipping and engineering as a team is critical to our success. Experience working within an ISO facility is preferred, but we also have a strong team that are excellent trainers for on the job learning.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Experience preferred with mechanical measurement equipment; height gages, calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, CMM and 3D scanning
- Experience with engineering drawings and specifications
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.
Associates or better.
1-3 years: Experience in a Quality role
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.