Buck Company is currently searching for a full-time Accounting Clerk to join our team in Quarryville, PA! The Accounting Clerk is responsible for managing accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. We are searching for a professional, career-driven individual with strong attention to detail to provide financial, administrative, and clerical support to our accounting team. A High School education and two years of experience is required.
- Preparing and mailing/emailing invoices
- Investigating invoice discrepancies
- Generating monthly financial statements detailing paid and unpaid invoices
- Assisting with other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, cash handling, handling financial reports and documents, and working within the online operating system
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to comprehend instructions and accept coaching and mentoring
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform job functions
High School or better.
2 years: Accounting/Clerical
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.