Buck Company is looking for a Melting Supervisor to join our team in Quarryville, PA! The Melting Supervisor will lead a team and be responsible for ensuring safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency through proper coaching and supervision of employees and processes. Five years of experience working in a foundry environment is required.
- Furnace repair
- Order melting materials
- Train employees on correct melt procedures
- Develop standard melting procedures
- Strive to continuously improve methods and processes
- Manage pouring operation
- Maintain the department with a 5S philosophy
- Cross-train employees
- Reduce/eliminate melt related scrap
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Be knowledgeable of the Companys ISO program
- Perform any and all other job related tasks as assigned
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Leadership skills
- Ability to train and motivate employees
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Associates or better.
5 years: Previous Foundry experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.