We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team in Chestertown, MD.
This role will support daily human resources operations and assist in managing benefits, compliance, employee relations, recruitment, and talent management functions across The Dixon Group organization. The HR Manager will support our employees and business needs and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as all local, state and federal regulations. Our goal is to promote our corporate values through our human resources practices.
- Manage various aspects of wellness and employee benefits, leave management, recruitment, employee relations and engagement, and talent management.
- Ensure compliance with legal and corporate guidelines by staying abreast of all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Support managers across the organization with HR issues and policy administration.
- Assist with system maintenance and process improvement.
- Utilize data and key HR metrics to support business decisions.
- 7-10 Years Human Resources experience
- Bachelor`s degree required and SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- People-oriented and results driven with a strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Demonstrated experience in project management with successful implementation
- Competent in HR systems (Kronos and/or UltiPro preferred)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and open communication skills
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Human Resources or related field.
7-10 years: Human Resources
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.