We are looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join our Marketing team in Chestertown, MD.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing, editing and uploading content via Dixons custom Content Management System. As part of our team you will also assist with SEO, generating blog content and monitoring and reporting on trends that develop through our marketing automation and Chat interactions. Must have great attention to detail and accuracy as well as the ability to work with various software programs. A Bachelor`s degree and two years` experience is required.
Coordinate, edit, write, and integrate content on multiple websites via Drupal CMS.
Write or edit SEO optimized content that will grow search engine traffic, engage users, enhance the user experience, and increase conversion rates.
Track, study, analyze, and report monthly Google Analytics.
Ensure that the brand message is consistent across all website content.
Create social media posts.
Assist with marketing campaigns as required.
Manage requests through project management platform, tracks requests and aligns on timing.
Collaborate and work closely with global teams.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Two years of digital experience is necessary.
- Up to two years experience writing and editing copy. Must have excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills.
- Must have extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Team player who works fast and has high quality standards.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and consistently and meet deliverable deadlines.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a complex, matrixed organization; experience working with many different personalities in an organizational setting.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
2 years: Marketing and Digital Content Management
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.