Hydrasearch is looking for an Assembler/Shop Help to join its team in Stevensville on Maryland`s beautiful eastern shore. As an assembler you will work with metal fittings, valves, and hose assemblies. Attention to detail and pride of workmanship will be integral parts of your position as a member of our team. As a member of the Hydrasearch team you will receive a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401K, bonus program, health benefits, and much more.
At Hydrasearch, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Perform all duties outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures governing the Manufacturing Department
- Follow shop orders and prints
- Assemble all company product lines; including hoses, valves and couplings
- Remove small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts
- Operate power tools and machinery such as drills/grinders, drill presses, hydraulic presses, and others
- Mark parts as directed
- Transport raw materials and finished goods using hand trucks, dollies and shop carts
- Consistently complete job paperwork/log activity in computer
- Accurately maintain part count and traceability
- Must be able to communicate well with other; ask questions, listen
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Work with minimal instruction once proficient
- Take pride in one`s workmanship
- Basic math skills including: computing ratios, percentages, interpreting bar graphs
- Mechanical aptitude
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.