We are looking for an HRIS Manager to join our Human Resources team in Chestertown on Maryland`s eastern shore.
The HRIS Manager is responsible for supporting all HR functions by providing HR system support, analysis, reporting, and business process design improvement. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a confidential environment with significant experience being responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant managers and project team members.
- Effectively manage HR systems to deliver actionable business metrics to all units across the organization, maintaining accuracy and integrity of human resources data.
- Manage implementations, upgrades, training and overall support of the systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application-related errors.
- Research, develop and implement system enhancements and configuration to improve user experience and streamline processes.
- Create and deliver reports and dashboards to help drive business decisions.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to system use.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent business experience
- 5+ Years experience working with HR systems; preferably Ultipro and Kronos
- 7-10 Years experience working within the Human Resources field with working knowledge of processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is a plus
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
5 years: HR Systems (UltiPro & Kronos preferred)
7-10 years: Human Resources
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.