We are looking for a Distribution Systems Analyst to join our team on the Eastern Shore of Maryland!
The Systems Analyst will work within our automated distribution center command center to ensure proper product flow. This role is key to the successful operation of the distribution center and ensuring orders are processed efficiently. Responsibilities include monitoring the Schaefer system, identifying roadblocks to product flow, troubleshooting to identify root cause, correcting errors, and following up to ensure orders drop appropriately and problems were resolved. The Systems Analyst must possess an understanding of the business and user needs, capacity and limitations of equipment, operating time, and desired results in order to provide solutions.
- Monitoring the Schaefer automated distribution command center
- Identifying and investigating any roadblocks to product and order flow
- Troubleshooting to identify root cause and correcting system flow issues
- Following up to ensure orders resume appropriate flow and overall problem resolution
Escalating issues to off-site support when necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker with strong math and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, draw valid conclusions and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Confident under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in various software programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced distribution environment
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.