We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in Chestertown, on Maryland`s Eastern Shore.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a strong business background to grow their career with a growing organization.
The Project Coordinator will work with our leadership staff to coordinate various projects across the organization. This role will be responsible for coordinating overall project delivery, serving as the primary point of contact, presenting project status, coordinating the change process, expectations, and escalating issues as appropriate. They will also handle billing or invoicing associated with the project and should identify opportunities for follow-up work as well as new projects.
As part of our rotational training program, candidates must be willing to work in all areas of the business, including manufacturing, distribution, and customer service over the first few months. Candidates must also have a Bachelors degree and 8-10 years of experience in business.
- Participate in a rotational training program throughout the business
- Take responsibility for special projects and assignments
- Coordinate entire project life cycle from development through implementation
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes and operating procedures
- Assist with compliance efforts and projects, including data entry and administrative support
- Outgoing team player with a positive attitude
- Strong sense of professionalism, work ethic, and business acumen
Willingness to work in manufacturing, customer service, sales, production, and distribution roles to learn our processes and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and additional software programs
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Business Admin or related field.
8-10 years: Business
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.