- A minimum 3 years of experience as a crane mechanic/technician that can operator and inspect cranes in order to diagnose defects.
Must be familiar with overhead top running charge cranes.
Must be familiar with under rail transfer cranes.
- Examines parts for damage or excessive wear using micrometers and gauges.
- Reads and understands operating manuals, parts manuals, blue prints and technical drawings.
- Tests mechanical, electronic, electrical repair or modification to ensure proper operation and compliance with OEM specifications.
- Prepares for jobs by checking parts and drawings for accuracy and completeness.
- Capable of accomplishing tasks independently without direct supervision.
- Maintain conformity to safety requirements, manufacture procedures and other regulations.
- Properly fills out working reports, hour`s reports, time sheets, hour`s overviews, work orders and expense reports
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends is a plus.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.