We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our team in Dallas, North Carolina!
The HR Generalist will support the daily human resources operations. This role will be a key resource for employees and will contribute to talent management, benefits, compliance, and training efforts. The HR Generalist will also play a role in coordinating workflow, preparing reports and ensuring files are in compliance with mandated local, state, and federal regulations. This is a fast-paced position and will require a high degree of organization, strong attention to detail, and high degree of professionalism. Bachelors degree and 2-5 years of experience in human resources required.
- Assist employees with systems, benefits questions, etc.
- Coordinate and promote training programs, maintain records and reporting, utilize and assist with learning management system
- Talent acquisition, benefits support, talent management, compliance, and employee engagement efforts
- Follow policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all regulations
- Provide additional support and assistance with projects as needed
- Knowledge of basic HR functions and experience with HRIS platforms (Kronos & UltiPro preferred)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Customer service oriented with ability to support at all levels and collaborate to solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and additional software programs
- Excellent written, verbal and open communication skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Human Resources or related field.
2-5 years: Human Resources
2-5 years: Manufacturing environment
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.