We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our IT team in Chestertown, MD.
The project coordinator must be detail-oriented, confident, and a critical thinker. This role will be heavily administrative and will work closely with project team members to ensure projects and tasks are completed on-time and within scope. Depending on project priorities, daily responsibilities would include outlining projects, internal communication with project teams, tracking progress of tasks and milestones, status updates/reports to stakeholders, and overcoming challenges to ensure successful project execution.
Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and allocate resources; experience multi-tasking and balancing time between multiple projects; and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite are critical to the role. Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and assignments involved in the project.
- Daily collaboration with software team members and team lead to communicate priorities, project status and adjust tasks as needed
- Identify root problems through strategic questioning, facilitate agreement on appropriate solutions, then assign tasks for completion
- Assist team members with solving problems and overcoming potential roadblocks
- Facilitate weekly planning meetings, manage project backlog, proactively identify risks and new priorities
- Assist the team lead with documenting end user needs and translating them into requirements for the software team
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures
- Strong administrative skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Problem solving skills and ability to offer recommendations and methods for solution
- Ability to communicate internally, and externally as needed, translating IT speak to user speak and vice versa
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle changing priorities
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Systems network/ desktop hardware experience and familiarity with IT terminology is a plus
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Business Admin or related field.
3-5 years: Business/Administrative
1-2 years: Project Coordinating
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.