Bearon Manufacturing is looking for a Draftsman/Mastercam Programmer to join its manufacturing team in Manheim, PA. In this role, you will apply mechanical engineering principles to the design of couplings, machines & their components/assemblies. You will also prepare creative designs or related drawings/details; use designs to develop specifications or estimate materials needed for the project. Applicants must have knowledge of common concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Primary job functions may require a degree of creativity and latitude. Experience with Solidworks and 3-5 years of CAD drafting/design experience is preferred. As a member of the Bearon team, you`ll receive: competitive salary, paid vacation, bonus program, 401K plan, health benefits, & much more!
At Bearon, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes.
- Communicates directly with engineers.
- Ensure mechanical fit of all components in a given assembly Assist Design personnel in the layout and content of drawings.
- Coordinate proper creation of Item type, manufacturability, and bill of material.
- For training, development and evaluation purposes, maybe given work assignments that are typical of a higher level.
- Self-check completed assignments and cross-check co-workers completed assignments.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to ensure the manufacturability of product.
- Select raw material, calculate weight and volume.
- Coordinate activities assignments produce quality work and meet time schedules.
- Generate new designs from concept, taking into consideration manufacturability and cost.
- Support standard products and perform special customer project work.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
- Ability to interrupt and create mechanical schematics.
- Ability to write reports and speak in front of groups
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as Algebra, Trigonometry, and Geometry
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.)
Solidworks or 3D Model
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better in Design and Technical Production or related field.
3-5 years: CAD drafting or design experience
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.