Dixon is looking for a Distribution Manager to join our team in Tampa, FL As the distribution manager you will supervise the day to day activities and work performance of two employees. Other responsibilities include assessing staffing and inventory levels; monitoring flow of materials through the warehouse and making recommendations for process improvements. You will also provide on the job training for employees in all areas of their job duties. 1-3 years of prior warehouse management experience is required. As a member of the Dixon team, you will receive a competitive salary, paid vacation, bonus program, 401(k) plan, health benefits, training opportunities and more.
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Meet distribution goals in shipments, errors, etc.
- Direct the day to day activities of the warehouse
- Problem resolution
- Develop, mentor and coordinate training of staff
- Responsible for performance and productivity of branch
- Manage operations of warehouse
- Customer Service including phone, face to face and order entry
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Proven leadership ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong understanding of warehouse processes and customer service
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong communication skills, Spanish fluency preferred
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.