Buck Company, located in Quarryville, PA, is searching for a motivated, dependable, and ambitious individual to join our team as a Millwright on 2nd shift. As a Millwright you will support our facility by maintaining and repairing equipment, both in a shop and on the foundry floor. This candidate must also be able to weld, work on shakers, conveyors and bearings as well as do electrical repairs and work on motors. The goal of this position is to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment. Buck Company offers a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401K plan, health benefits, and more.
At Buck Company, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes preventative maintenance requirements on conveyor systems, production machines, and furnaces to ensure proper operation.
- Troubleshoots problems by observing mechanical devices in operation
- Perform safety and operational tests
- Perform work instruction reviews to confirm accuracy
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to meet qualitative and/ or quantitative productivity requirements
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Requires ability to understand and follow processes
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills to maximize benefits of position.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instruction given.
- 3 years experience in maintenance or a related field preferred
- Welding experience
- Electrical experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with Buck Company safety policy.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all team members to confirm understanding
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Employment at Buck Company is contingent upon the candidate`s ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.