Buck Company is looking for a Maintenance Planner to join our team in Quarryville, PA. You will work with the maintenance department and operations to manage the work order back log and be responsible for maintaining a plant parts system that ensures the necessary parts are on hand to minimize production downtime and maintenance repair time. You will also work with vendors, enter purchase requisitions and all other part transactions in addition to learning systems, developing procedures, and training related personnel. You will process work orders and provide reports to enable the completion of all work orders/maintenance schedules. You will be responsible for budget control and developing cost saving projects, receiving, storing, issuing, and maintaining adequate levels of Maintenance Repair and Operation (MRO) items required to ensure machines are utilizing their minimum downtown.
At Buck, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for developing and managing the maintenance schedules for the factory
- Inputs and maintains the engineering master data on SAP PM
- Identifies and implements improvements to the maintenance processes on-site
- Manage the parts inventory system including entering or supervising the entry of all parts transactions such as goods receipts, purchase orders, goods issues, returns, and inventory adjustments
- Maintain accurate inventory records and perform or manage periodic cycle counts and physical inventories
- Work with maintenance group and vendors to ensure necessary parts are on hand while minimizing overall inventory
- Help develop and maintain procedures for parts, work orders and plant compliance with these procedures
- Manage the work order system
- Assist and recommend new projects and methods to minimize costs while ensuring accurate systems
- Responsible for maintenance data capture (losses, cost, breakdown duration, MTBF
- 3-5 years working knowledge and experience in managing maintenance schedules, maintenance budgets, improvements of maintenance plans and must have route cause analysis technical knowledge
- In-depth working knowledge and experience in maintenance optimization and cost savings
- Proficient TPM (PM Pillar)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
- MS Project working knowledge and experience
- Technical skills to implement and define with assistance from Engineering and Maintenance the right PM implementation
- Must be available for weekend work
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.